1. Brand a party to celebrate a group of friends all born in the month of july.
2. Create a series of favours for the July Babies Celebration.
3. Design packaging for the July Babies favours.
Various design elements were created and used throughout the celebration
• A series of icons were developed: A candle, a balloon, and a typographic symbol using the initials ‘J’ & ‘B’
• Patterns were developed and applied throughout the designs
Four different favours were made:
• Magnets featuring the 3 July Babies icons. These were dubbed “Memory Buttons”
• Paper clips were branded and named “Flutterby Clips”
• Pens were embellished with the developed patterns and became “Note-Takers”
• Tea bags were given July Babies tags and placed in tins that were labeled using the pink and grey pattern.
Customized toothpicks became cake-toppers.