The assignment: Create personalized labels for jars, encapsulating the recipient’s personality within the constraints of recognizable food packaging.
• The labels on both jars feature a stylized silhouette of Cimarron’s bust
• Her age is displayed above her silhouette with the date of her birth as the ‘est.’ mark.
• Instead of a ‘Best Before’ date, she is ‘Always Good.’
• There is an ingredients list describing her as made up of sugar and spice, sushine, good humour, a flashing eye and a good heart.
• The nutritional chart provids information based on one day in her company. Four hugs is 90% of your daily dose, she provides 80% of your relaxation, and she is not a significant source of selfishness or complaints.